There’s no place like home, except when it comes to germs and bacteria. These harmful microorganisms can range from the common cold virus, influenza, bacteria that can create havoc with your gastrointestinal system, and even the coronavirus (COVID-19). Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Farragut TN offers a powerful home sanitation and sterilization service that disinfects carpets, rugs, flooring and upholstery of common bacteria and viruses, and destroys powerful uncommon viruses such as the coronavirus.
Whether it is the flu virus, coronavirus, a sewage or septic backup,Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Farragut TN is here to help keep you and your family safe.
Whenever your home goes through a battle with the flu or another illness stemming from a virus or bacteria, our sanitation and sterilization service can help rid your Farragut home of lingering virus organisms after your recovery. It is also a great proactive step to help keep your family safe and healthy during a flu outbreak or coronavirus pandemic. Our powerful disinfecting process uses a commercial strength sanitizer called MediClean (also known as Microban).
MediClean has been extensively tested against bacteria and viruses and has become a trusted product in the cleaning and sterilization process of hospitals across the United States. MediClean is an extremely powerful, versatile agent that also kills mold, mildew, as well as disease causing germs and fungi. It is a pH balanced water-based formula that is non-corrosive, meaning it will not damage rugs, carpets, upholstery or flooring. MediClean is also a powerful antimicrobial, fungicide, bactericide and deodorizer.
MediClean Helps Stop Odors:
Uncommon odors in your Farragut home can usually be traced back to a bacterial source, but some have non-bacterial related origination. MediClean contains an exclusive odor counteractant which is effective against both odor sources.
MediClean has been proven effective against:
Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger (Black Mold), Aspergillus terreus, Athletes’ foot fungi, Penicillium citrinum
Escherichia coli, Most gram-positive bacteria, Most gram-negative bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhosa, Staphylococcus albus, Staphylococcus albus coagulase, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus hemolyticus coagulase, Staphylococcus pyogenes aureus, Staphylococcus citreus
Influenza A2, Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Helpful Facts About MediClean:
- MediClean is an antibacterial sanitizer that destroys dangerous and destructive microorganisms in residential, commercial and institutional environments.
- MediClean has been rigidly tested under government recommended procedures by internationally renowned testing laboratories, universities and hospitals.
- MediClean is entirely safe for people, pets and the environment. Here at Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning, we believe in only using products that we would use in our own homes. MediClean is one of those products!
- MediClean is non-corrosive and pH balanced.
- MediClean is safe to use on surfaces that chlorine bleach damages or destroys, such as carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- MediClean is a registered product with the United States EPA.
MediClean provides proven disinfection for:
- Home/Office sanitization and sterilization
- Sewer and septic tank back-ups
- Toilet overflows
- Pipe breaks and water damage
- Mold remediation
MediClean and Mold Remediation:
MediClean is also a go-to product for restoration projects involving water damage and microbial remediation. MediClean’s antimicrobial properties are strong enough to destroy harmful disease causing microorganisms found in restoration projects, yet still gentle enough to be used on carpets, rugs, upholstery and hard flooring surfaces.
Whether it is your carpet, rugs, or upholstery that needs sanitizing, trust Safe-Dry Carpet Cleaning of Farragut TN to help reduce your family’s risk of viral infections in your home. Call us at (865) 234-1550 to schedule, or you can schedule online 24/7 through our online scheduling system!